Posting and promoting original web material, such as blogs, articles, and videos, on other websites is known as content syndication.
High domain permissions and huge, established audiences are common characteristics of quality B2B content syndication platforms.
Every time you post your material on one of these networks, you raise the legitimacy of your brand and the visibility of your website. Your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can also benefit from the same.
A B2B demand generation company uses content syndication to assist you in achieving several objectives. It may be building your product’s user base, increasing traffic to the main site using techniques akin to paid search or SEO, or it could be completely different.
What is B2B Content Syndication?
B2B content syndication is distributing your content on external platforms to increase lead generation and reach a larger audience.
You can reach new customers by sharing your material on more expansive and varied platforms other than your website. The best B2B content syndication platform and SEO can help spread awareness of your company’s goods or services.
What are the steps to content syndication?
- Businesses produce their material or guest pieces.
- They share it on other channels or platforms.
- Fresh potential leads engage with the content.
- Companies start engaging these leads till they are prepared to buy.
Businesses can also include prerequisite questions that ask visitors to submit a form with their contact details before accessing the content.
When it comes to B2B lead nurturing strategies, this can be helpful because it allows you to engage in conversation and move your target market down the sales funnel.
Why is Content Syndication Important?
A quick and affordable strategy to expand your content marketing is through content syndication platforms.
Using it, you can boost the Return on Investment (ROI) of the content you’ve previously created while reaching new audiences without starting from scratch.
When interested readers on other websites go through your website, you’ll see an increase in your web traffic.
Syndicated material is also a compelling technique for generating leads.
You can reach customers who need to begin the buyer’s journey on third-party channels.
Also Read: Is Social Media Marketing Integral to Your B2B Content Strategy? Yes. And Here Is Why
They might return to you later if you can establish good brand connections and establish yourself as a credible industry voice.
Syndicating content on reputable platforms with care will help your SEO ranking. It could also make it better.
What Are Some of the Best B2B Content Syndication Platforms?
A B2B content syndication platform is the best approach to promoting high-value assets to their full potential.
A study by The Marketing Insider Group found that 30% of B2B marketers cite content syndication as their best B2B lead-generating strategy.
Consider incorporating content syndication and SEO into your larger strategy if it still needs to be a part of your marketing mix.
Here are some of the best B2B content syndication platforms you should try:
- Medium: Medium is a popular, free website where users can submit essays and articles, including content that has been syndicated. A wide range of niches is covered, for developers to marketers to hobbyists.
- Dev.to: The DEV. Community is a free website that draws eager users to learn and find valuable tools and information.
- LinkedIn: A professional social networking platform, LinkedIn has publishing tools for long-form material. Sharing articles with your professional network is simple and free when you syndicate content on LinkedIn.
- Quora: Quora is a well-known website that offers a question-and-answer forum and a blogging platform. Additionally, you might benefit from the format for content syndication.
- VidIQ: This content marketing tool allows you to conduct keyword research, examine your rivals, and evaluate the effectiveness of your films. Additionally, it informs you of hot topics so you may make films about them and expand your audience.
- Slideshare: Slideshare, a network of LinkedIn alliances, offers a variety of information from a range of professional areas. Demos and presentations that instruct and inform users can be shared.
- Stumbleupon: It allows you to submit material, follow individuals and hobbies, and bookmark your favorite websites. Additionally, you can explore well-liked trending articles, images, and videos and compile lists of your favorite websites. Additionally, StumbleUpon offers sponsored discovery platforms for businesses.
- Tumblr: Users can view a live stream of the blogs they follow on Tumblr’s dashboard. These posts are always available for interaction because they are automatically displayed.
- Reddit: Reddit has become a significant force in global popular culture. It can reach many people every day because it offers something for everyone. It provides details on practically all areas of human understanding.
- Facebook Business: Through a range of paid and free resources, Facebook Business enables businesses and organizations to increase exposure, spur demand, and boost sales. Customers may find essential details about your company, goods, services, and forthcoming events on Facebook Business Pages.
- Dianomi: Another content syndication tool that uses native advertising to draw users to publishers’ content is Dianomi. The advertisements produced by Dianomi may be displayed next to videos, within an article’s content, or near the end of an article.
- ZergNet: ZergNet provides a setting that encourages users to click on links to assist content providers in increasing traffic. When you collaborate with ZergNet, a widget with links to ZergNet articles is added to your website.
Apart from the free websites, you can also subscribe to paid B2B content syndication platforms, such as:
- Taboola: Taboola is a content syndication platform with over 9,000 publishers and 500 million daily active consumers. News websites like USA Today, NBC, and CBS News are a few of Taboola’s well-known publishing partners. Taboola works by appending a feed of recommended material to host articles.
- Quuu Promote: Quuu Promote is another B2B content syndication platform that focuses on distributing material on social media. Quuu pushes information onto Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media sites to increase engagement, likes, and shares, depending on the publisher’s commercial objectives.
- Security Boulevard: Security Boulevard offers paid content syndication and publishes unique content on its website. They also manage a network of 400 security bloggers, so you know a lively, interested audience is already present.
- Outbrain: An effective content syndication tool, Outbrain is a web recommendation platform. Publishers must pay whenever a user clicks on an item according to Outbrain’s cost-per-click (CPC) pricing model.
- Scoop.it: Scoop.it has developed into a terrific platform for publishing material for businesses and professionals. As a result of the new social media and SEO regulations, content is now what drives their online presence, establishing their areas of specialization and assisting them in attracting new business and potential clients.
- Zemanta: Zemanta is a demand-side native advertising platform that uses cutting-edge technology to show readers-relevant ads. The ROI of each piece of content you create can be increased by using this solution, optimizing KPIs like time on site and click-through rate. Zemanta can aid B2B companies in creating content hubs for particular target markets.
How Can B2B Content Syndication Services Help Your Business?
There are numerous options for paid vs. free content distribution services. Is paid content syndication worthwhile to invest in?
What benefits may you expect from using B2B content syndication services? One of the various B2B lead creation services options is content syndication.
Several advantages of B2B content syndication platforms include the following:
Generates interest in your goods and services
For your products and services to receive the most exposure, most paid content syndication businesses have a sizable network.
Because your mailing list is small, syndicating your material across several websites and using backlinks and recommendations to increase followers is a very effective strategy.
Produces top-notch leads
Content syndication services in B2B can aid companies in generating high-quality leads. Why? The audience has already chosen to download your piece of material on their own.
This indicates that they have some intention about the subject of your article. The information they gave when filling out the form to download the article can assist you in achieving your marketing qualified lead (MQL) objectives.
Drives more traffic to a website
Your website will receive more traffic if you syndicate your material through a third-party website since they will provide you with backlinks. Make sure that the marketing content you wish to syndicate is worthwhile for your audience’s time.
Ranks higher with content syndication SEO
Syndicated content SEO also supports your efforts. Having more readers will increase your authority through backlinks and referrals, which will help you rank higher.
How Does Syndicated Content Affect SEO?
The SEO ranking of content creators that syndicate their work may be harmed by two things. Search engine algorithms often have a low tolerance for duplicate content.
Additionally, publishing sites’ versions of the information frequently rank better than the original posting because they typically are more extensive and receive more traffic than corporation websites.
The more traffic you obtain from backlinks and referrals, the less drastic this rating reversal may be.
Also Read: Top Reasons to Consider Marketing Automation
You can ask the publisher to add a Meta no-index tag or request that they use the rel=canonical tag to identify your website as the source to avoid the detrimental SEO effects of content syndication in B2B.
Always republish your work on websites that will be on the topic and attractive to the readership.
Google will penalize you if it believes you are using a “spray and pray” strategy by posting duplicate material to unrelated websites.
B2B Content syndication platforms present beneficial options for B2B marketers trying to reach their target audience, generate leads, and build valuable backlinks.
Any B2B company that isn’t using content syndication in some way is missing out on some fantastic advantages. Although it can be a time-consuming project and occasionally pricey up front, the potential content syndication and SEO provide great backlinks, and highly focused leads are enormous.
Businesses may almost certainly be guaranteed to produce a solid ROI with the combination of a well-structured account-based marketing plan and a highly reputable vendor (if you decide to go with a premium service).
Not to mention the tremendous SEO advantages of having your material published on websites with a good reputation among search engines.
Are you looking for the perfect content syndication platform? Contact Binary Demand today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What exactly are blog syndication networks?
A. Syndication blog networks allow you to share your material with a broader audience and increase traffic to your original blog entries.
Q. How do you find syndicated content?
A. The most incredible place to look for syndicated content is on syndication sites. Search the right syndication site and search for material in your niche, depending on your required content.
Q. How much does content syndication cost?
A. Syndicating content is a free or highly inexpensive operation (in most cases). You don’t have to spend money to syndicate your content, except for the wage you pay your employees for their time. Both free and paid platforms are available.