B2B marketers frequently endeavor to cast a wide net with their showcasing efforts with expectations of engaging however many organizations as could be expected under the circumstances in their objective market. There’s no shortage of reasons why ABM is alluring to B2B organizations. Organizations honing ABM have better alignment with their pipe, and eventually close larger deals within their target accounts. Binary Demand works with top B2B advertisers on their ABM strategy that concentrates sales and marketing resources on a clearly defined set of target accounts within a market. Our extensive research on TAM(total addressable market) and hands-on experience underpins our proven approach
Binary demand layers data with additional set of market intelligence. Our market intelligence can get you answers such as:
- What is my total addressable market?
- What should my ABM list look like?
- What buyer’s personas are we missing?
- Install-base lists for a specific technology?
- who are the users of a sunset technology that our solution and replace?
- how does the org chart look like?
- Can I get a functional org chart?
- how does the decision tree look like in my ABM list?
Your sales and marketing teams would love to have this information on file before they plan or execute a demand generation strategy.