Desired candidate’s profile:
- We seek a positive and hardworking marketing professional with 07+ years of B2B technology marketing / Marketing technology industry experience.
- The successful candidate must possess a high level of personal integrity, a passion and in-depth understanding of lead generation, demand generation, data platforms, marketing automation and intent data solutions.
- As a Marketing Director you need an exceptional communicator, and have remarkable skills for selling data-driven, integrated digital marketing solutions to enterprise technology customers.
- Someone who is a Head of Marketing/Growth with a proven track record of growing a north-star metric through strategic marketing and product management.
- Someone who has grown and scaled other B2B technology marketing / Marketing technology companies (Start-up exp is a must).
- Should be data-driven clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- Programming knowledge is highly recommended.
- Should have experience in growth hacking tools.
- Someone who could be the commercial face of the company for events and appearances.
- This will include defining go-to-market strategies for its new products and verticals, strategizing, and executing on the growth of products through the entire Pirate Funnel.
- Design and execute strategies to increase and optimize revenue and user growth for its products, this includes working at the awareness, acquisition and activation stages as well as building out marketing and product features to drive user retention and referrals.
- Combine your skills in digital marketing, analytics, and product management to find and implement creative, unconventional, and cost-efficient channels to build a customer base as well as supplier base and grow the business.
- Creating and executing (hands-on) on marketing strategies which will include combining organic marketing such as SEO with paid performance marketing through paid search/Google Ads, paid social, affiliate channels and programmatic display.
- Working closely with the Co-founders, product, and sales teams to build viral and growth loops to shape the product to self-grow.
- Scaling and automating the growth processes and teams.
- You will also lead and mentor a growing team of marketers across a broad set of functions including product marketing, partner marketing, content, and brand.
- Build a marketing department. Identify talent needs, hire, and manage a high-performing integrated marketing team.