Desired candidate’s profile:
- We seek a positive and hardworking sales professional with 07+ years of B2B sales
- The successful candidate must possess a high level of personal integrity, passion and in-depth understanding of lead generation, demand generation, data platforms, marketing automation and intent data solutions.
- As Director – Sales the candidate must be an exceptional communicator, must possess remarkable skills for selling data-driven, integrated digital marketing solutions to enterprise technology customers.
- Ideal candidate will bring their existing network of contacts at businesses matching our ideal customer profile and can be based anywhere in the USA (New York, Boston, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Salt Lake City, Houston, Austin, Chicago, or the Mid-Atlantic Area).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell all data-centric solutions to key lead generation decision-makers within agencies, publishers and enterprise prospects.
- Translate how our solutions can impact the prospect company’s marketing effectiveness across marketing, sales, and operations departments.
- Lead generation via aggressive prospecting.
- Prospect qualification.
- Needs assessment.
- Competitive positioning.
- Needs-based proposal development.
- Post-proposal issues resolution.
- Capability presentation(s).
- Product demonstration(s).
- Contract development and execution.
- Cross and up-sell (where appropriate).
Skills & Requirements:
The following qualities shall portray the successful applicant:
- Possess technical knowledge of data integration to CRMs and MAPs, and the ability to translate how our solutions can impact the prospect company’s profitability.
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising technology.
- Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of marketers. Must be a strategic thinker/solution seller using a different approach with the same tools to meet the needs of each unique customer.
- Able to work independently without constant direction or supervision, self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to put forth extra effort.
- Have the tenacity to stay effective in sales situations with or without immediate success, using both positive and negative outcomes as an incentive to move forward toward fulfilling commitments to personal and team financial goals.
- Ability to generate imaginative, innovative solutions to meet the needs of marketers.
- Must be a strategic thinker/solution seller and bring integrated solutions to each unique customer situation in different ways using the same tools.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and monitor all activity and performance against goals.
- Skilled at developing leads (cold calling) across departments at target companies.
- Possess thorough knowledge of inner workings within enterprise accounts, i.e. multiple departments and decision makers and appropriate solutions.
- Proven experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising technology
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Possess thorough knowledge of inner workings within enterprise accounts
- Creative and Innovative thinking